Creature phase [Lots of images]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creature phase [Lots of images]

I promised more images, well here is an image walkthrough of the Creature phase. It's not the whole phase yet, I got a long way to go. But this gives the idea.

You'll see at various points I've evolved my creature after finding more "bits", scoring enough DNA points, and mating. You can then edit the creature that comes out of the egg.

BTW sorry Meta, I killed off your creature.

Comment

HAHA that guy has been made extinct like 8 times now.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

You killed Tay Zonday too, and he did the Chocolate Rain Youtube video.
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Bastard.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
            BTW sorry Meta, I killed off your creature.
            Did you dl Meta's creature, or did the game automatically dl the creature for you? Reason I am asking is that there are now over 4.5 million user creations already uploaded . That could seriously use up some disc space if the game is automatically dl'ing random stuff. I'm hoping that you get to choose what is dl'd, so you get the "best of" from the site.

D

Comment

If you have buddies (like me for instance) The game gives a preference when importing to your buddies' creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                If you have buddies (like me for instance) The game gives a preference when importing to your buddies' creatures.
                I was hoping you'd say something like that, Metaliturtle.
                btw maybe this fact should be put into a FAQ thread, or added as a comment to your Apolyton Tag thread .

D

Comment

Dale just killed Pogo!

Comment

Yeah... I've got the 'Buddies Only' option ticked too. Currently only got Metal, Dale, and Adigigogogo-what's-his-name.

The game hasn't downloaded any of your creatures for me yet...
                    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Well Dale, I will seek sweet sweet revenge in less than 20 hours

Comment

Uh..... most likely. In my current creature I've killed off over 50 species. I got the "You've eaten 50 species" achievement.

Comment

My creature, Haylons, has been epicized like 8 times now. Dale killed Epic Ladie, did you take screenies?

Comment

Has anyone seen some of mine in their game yet?
                            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Yeah I've killed a few.

As I said, when you kill 50 species in creature phase, you're bound to hit a few friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X