Cyber Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Nations

Cyber Nation is a free online nation simulation game. Interact with other players while you build and defend your empire.

Is anyone playing it?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

sadly no, after other browser games stole my time I try to stay clear. Still the more the merrier

Comment

I have a friend who's hardcore about it. I created an account the other day, but haven't cared about logging in again. It all looks a bit complicated to me - let alone time-consuming.
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I'll have a look.

But yes, these can be very addicitive and time consuming.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I don't think the game on its own is complicated or time-consuming. However the aspect of alliances and alliances of alliances does appear to be so, because of all the politics and diplomacy that goes with it.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I meant it's complicated because of the complicated layout. When I want to check out the top nations for example, all I get is a google like result (in the sense that I get 10 pages of results). Seems like it's pretty difficult to find someone else.

Then I prefer Utopia's kingdom page...
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

The game itself is extremely simple and quick to do, most days if you don't have a war going on you can get your game stuff done in a few mins and another 10mins checking what's happening in the world.
              The time element will come from how far you intend to push into the diplomatic side, i'm just a big destroying grunt
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
              X