Funniest thing to happen in Spore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing to happen in Spore

Bet you don't get abducted by UFO's in Age of Empires!

Well I did, and I got the shots to prove it!
    Attached Files

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes..."
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I saw another review where an alien came by too.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

So what happened? Did you have to start over? Or just one of your guys disappeared?

Do you have a "main" guy? (like the guy you started the game with?)

I wonder if these advanced aliens can wipe out your planet while you're playing on it? That would be a bit annoying I guess.. but realism is funny.
        be free

Comment

I was close to being abducted in the creature phase, another creature got abducted just in front of me though

But I guess there's only one ufo in the game? The ufo you posted is the exact same on that was in both my games
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
            I was close to being abducted in the creature phase, another creature got abducted just in front of me though

But I guess there's only one ufo in the game? The ufo you posted is the exact same on that was in both my games
            No, I've been buzzed by different types.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
              So what happened? Did you have to start over? Or just one of your guys disappeared?

Do you have a "main" guy? (like the guy you started the game with?)

I wonder if these advanced aliens can wipe out your planet while you're playing on it? That would be a bit annoying I guess.. but realism is funny.
              Because it's Triba phase I'm not controlling one creature, so no there's no restart. But the guy is taken off the roll so I have to rebuild him.

However I was also abducted in Creature phase before and yes, you get reborn (as a creature).

Comment

I didn't get a pic of it because it happened too fast, however my creature (actually my son's as he was playing at the time) was swimming across a deep river when something came out of the depths (it was a cross between a croc and a fish) and swallowed my creature whole. Then a pop-up appeared saying that you might not want to go swimming in the deep water.

Comment

Yeah, you're not allowed to swim very far once you leave the cell stage...

Why can't you create a hyper-intelligent fish and stay in the water? I want a space-ship full of water so my creatures can breath...
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

That big fish will get you even if you are flying way high above...
                    Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Originally posted by pg
                      That big fish will get you even if you are flying way high above...
                      Jep, tried it already... didn't turn out pretty
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Another thing that happened to my son during creature phase was that he came across a sleeping creature. So he decidced to attack it: big mistake! The creature had like 250 hit points and proceeded to tear my son's creature to pieces. Lesson learned: don't wake sleeping creatures!

D

Comment

I made pals with a couple of those and took down an epic alpaca looking thing.
                          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Any of you been attack by behemoth creatures yet? You don't fight so much as get stepped on and squished...
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Has anyone else flown thru a Spice Geyser? I was fleeing some angry neighbors and was using my flight ability to expedite my retreat when I flew thru the geyser: was really amazed at how high I went!

D

Comment

Working...
                              X