D&D Stormreach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D Stormreach.

So I found an old CD of D&D Stormreach with a 10 day free trial which I got free with a game way back in 2006. Is this game worth installing or is it pretty much junk? There is no way in hell I'd pay a membership fee but I'm thinking of trying the free 10 day trial provided the bastards don't ask me for a credit card or billing information.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Very playable, rather under-rated game. I'm an on-and-off subscriber.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Its a fun game, provided you don't expect it to be D&D. By all means give the 10 days a whirl and see what you think of it. If they've kept releasing content there ought to be a bigger variety of dungeons to do by now.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Are there any 4E Games out yet?
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I don't think we'll see 4E games until next year. Unless you count the online tabletop WOTC released. But that's more of a tool for groups to use, than a full game.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

How the hell do you dive under water. I'm doing the low road quest (lvl 2) and I see a hatch under water but I can figure out how to dive under water. The game manual just says press spacebar to surface which doesn't help me.

Comment

In options you can remap any keys for the game, but if I remember rightly you swim underwater by looking downward with the mouse and using the WASD keys as usual.
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

Yeah, I finally figured it out. So far I'm unimpressed with this game and don't think I'll buy it. It's pretty lame that you always have to be online and pay a fee even if you want to play single player plus other D&D video games at least tried to include some role playing but this is strictly hack'n slash. Kind of boring really.

Comment

Working...
                X