Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore available!

WOOHOO

Just got the phone call that my Galactic Edition pre-order is available for pickup right now.

Going down there now.

The box is really cool. It's all embossed and shiny, with extra content such as a poster, making of DVD, and a book about Spore. I bypassed all of these to hit the install DVD first.

Comment

Installing is taking a VERY long time! 20 minutes so far.
      Attached Files

Comment

Will report back later tonight. Gotta finish work, then will play tonight.

Comment

:jealous:

My Boss is in Sydney today.

If he has time he will try and get it for me - otherwise a month wait till I next fly out of here.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Just hit Tribe.

You get to dress them in clothes and armor too!

You start with basic stuff and collect better stuff during the level.
            Attached Files

Comment

This isn't out in the US yet?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

own goal. next week.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Nice screenies, Dale
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

more screens!
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

My Tribes clothing at start of the Tribe level:

My Tribes clothing at end of the Tribe level:

My base at the end of Tribes:

My allies base:

Two dead tribes (foreground and background):

Comment

I was going to order from the EA Store as a digital download. Then I saw you only have six months to download it, and you have to pay $5.99 if you want to extend that to two years. So when I get a new computer 25 months from now, I have to re-buy Spore?

**** you, EA.

I'm pirating this *****.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You can save it to a CD...
                          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                            You can save it to a CD...
                            How big is the download? 700MB?

Or is it under 4.5GB (1 DVD?)
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              This isn't out in the US yet?

JM
                              It's not out anywhere, officially. Australian retailers broke the street date by 5 days. I'm actually surprised EA has turned on the activation process, but clearly (based on Dale's screenies) they have.

So Dale, when you get to the MP stage, let us know how many penis-civs you find out there...

Comment

Working...
                              X