Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants a free, legal, downloadable copy of Half-Life 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a free, legal, downloadable copy of Half-Life 2?

I've got an extra copy on Steam (since I bought Orange Box and the original HL2), and it's pissing me off. I want to offload it.

Who wants it? First come first served.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I have an extra copy also.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

And I'm still offering TF2 guest passes for now
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

PC gaming is dead, no one wants them
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

FPSs suck.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

If PC gaming is dead, I'll gladly take some of your hardware. Do you need a quad for your regular development?

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
              If PC gaming is dead, I'll gladly take some of your hardware. Do you need a quad for your regular development?
              Actually, it helps...

Continuous integration servers for large projects need to be beefy.

Comment

I'm sure it helps but I still guess that stuff would run on a dual-core system. Though I'm admittedly a huge fan of multithreaded compilation seeing how it wastes less of your time building the project.

Comment

I also use my quad-core a lot of media encoding.

Comment

Ehh... no luck for me!

Comment

I think you'll find that most people that want this have it already.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

That's my problem.

Comment

Please unload your hard copy onto me. I also have a free pass that Steam bothers me with, despite the fact that I had steam disabled, then uninstalled, then pistol whipped over two months ago. However, I never know when I might need two free copies of Half Life 2 for a rainy day. I'm ready, just give it to me when you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            PC gaming is dead, no one wants them
                            The plural of anecdotes is data.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I would be glad to take your copy of Half Life 2; I'll PM you!
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X