Duo Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duo Games

Any good games for two people? Preferably RPGish...

Preferably not MMOs.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I would recommend Baldur's Gate. I played that(with its add on Tales of the Sword Coast) with my girlfriend for about 3 months.
    We set it up on a Lan, and it was a lot of fun Be prepared for arguments over which direction of the screen to move in

Candlekeep is an ancient fortress situated on the rural Sword Coast. Recently, inexplicable events have been plaguing this quiet place, which has long become a large library where men of wisdom and knowledge can study in peace. Unknown mercenaries try...

Comment

Neverwinter Nights is also good, and a little more modern. You'll need to download some two player modules though (or join persistent worlds).

Comment

I had a thread a few months (four-six maybe) back on this exact topic...

IIRC, NWN was a good suggestion, plus Lego Star Wars (or the other ones now).
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

We played NWN extensively 5+ years ago (before we went to MMOs). But it is a good idea. I have tried BG2 in MP before, and found it a bit difficult because of the screen, but it was something I was considering.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I can't remember if you've played Guild Wars. If not, that is excellent.

Comment

Played that for a while, my freind played it a whole lot. I have suggested it though (particularly because neither of us have played the expansions).

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

You might want to skip Factions and go to Nightfall, which is probably the strongest chapter.

Comment

Working...
                X