SPOREstyle forum game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOREstyle forum game.

I thought it would be neat to do a little forum game for while we're waiting for SPORE to come out.

Based off of SPUG's level-up attributes (aside from Win Game) we will play on here with creatures, and we'll have choices for which to level up etc.

So Create your creature here, (I'll update the top thread) Here is a template you can copy and fill in:

Creature Name:
    Forum Handle:
    Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore: (pick one)
    [You have 10 points to split between the 6 categories]
    Speed:0
    Attack:0
    Defend:0
    Stealth:0
    Climb:0
    Swim:0
    Primary Ecosystem: (pick one) Sea, Plains, Forest, Desert, Mountain
    Description:

So for example...

Creature Name: Lunchmeat
    Forum Handle: Metaliturtle
    Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore: Herbivore
    Speed:0
    Attack:0
    Defend:0
    Stealth:1
    Climb:9
    Swim:0
    Primary Ecosystem: Mountain
    Description: Lunchmeat eats the small plants that grow above the treeline and is an easy target for large mountain cats.

Create as many creatures as you want, every couple of days I will do an update indicating increased skills, pop levels, or extinction. Remember, if your animal is a carnivore, it will need herbivore/omnivore prey to consume.

The more you write about your creature's habits in subsequent posts, the better their chances of survival.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

This post will be reserved for excess creatures
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

This one will also be reserved for odds and ends.

Comment

Working...
      X