No announcement yet.

Oblivion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its an MMO, but Age of Conan would probably suit you just nicely.

If you want, I can pass you access to download the free-trial demo, pretty big file though I think.

decided to get KOTOR I and II now, I never played it, I guess I am long over due to give it a go.
    Last edited by FrostyBoy; August 13, 2008, 02:05.
    be free

Comment

Mount & Blade?:

It's not a finished AAA product like Oblivion, but as it is, it probably reminds me more of Oblivion than many other RPG's due to the combat heavy nature of the gameplay.
      And it's combat model is much better than Oblivions or any other 3D first person melee game. Worth a look anyway as it is free and most people that have played it seem to like it, and are all waiting for it to be finished!

And you can mod the hell out of Morrowind to improve it beyond pretty much any FPRPG out there. Some advice on that is here:

Comment

So much choice!

I've got The Witcher but didn't like it. Admittedly I didn't give it much of a chance, after a few minutes of faffing around with he annoying controls and camera angles I turned it off in disgust and haven't played it again. Should probably give it another go.

Mass Effect was fun until it started crashing on me for some inexplicable reason.

Think I'll get Vampire, and then Fallout 3 when it's released. Thanks to all for their advice.

Comment

Mass effect crashes on everyone ... hopefully it (has been/will be) patched to stop that I manage to work around it.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Mass Effect works fine on my 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Quillan
              Depending on where you live, you may want to wait a bit on that one. I played The Witcher, and I liked it a lot. The "Enhanced" edition comes out next month, and is supposed to be available both as a boxed version and as a downloadable patch. I'd imagine the patch is going to be quite large, so if your bandwidth can't handle it, wait for the box.
              LOL, I bought this back in Feb. but did not install it right away, was playing something else at that time. When the day to install it came, I read about the enhanced version (mid March I believe), so I said I'd wait for it...I was originally supposed to come out in May I believe.... Now it is another month. WTF, is this vaporware?

I still have Mass Effect to finish as well, but I think I'll stick to my 360 version. Even though I paid ($1.50) for the pc version (in China). I'm sort of afraid to put that disc in my computer.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'd be afraid to put any Chinese disk in my computer too; there's probably an 80% or higher chance of it being bogus. As far as The Witcher goes, if you have a broadband connection I don't think downloading the enhancement is going to be an issue, but if your connection is slow, I think it's going to be problematic.
                Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure the Chinese disk has the full game on it, DL'd from the web, w/ crack.

I bought some xbox games over there last time and gave them to a friend, he said they did not work.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

tsk tsk although I'm no saint being fond of the "kennel of over cats"

Comment

Working...
                    X