Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooo, don't you just love being volunteer onto crap projects?

Still trying to figure out how I went from putting things into space to working on a glorified door...

Anyhow, found Fallout 3 for $20. Not that I understand it all fully yet, and I probably die much more than the average person since I'm really not good at FPS controls (and the 3rd person ones are way 'off')
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• some strong figures for UK sales:

I agree the Nielsen companies figures that i posted are a bit suspect, I've heard their sample rate is very small to provide definitive trends. I just thought it funny what with my behind the curve PS2 love but on a serious note we do need to think, especialy now with the crunch, about just how important games+new hardware is for many families having a tough financial time. On that level i can see many people would stick it out with their PS2 etc.

Anyway good luck Asher on your Wii project - hmmm a case of 'if you can't beat them, join them"?

Heck you may even convert and become a blowhard for Wii!!!! Imagine!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Cid View Post
        Heck you may even convert and become a blowhard for Wii!!!! Imagine!!!
        Hey, hey, hey. Tell him to wait his turn. I'm doing the blowing of hards here matey.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• There's no way someone developing for the Wii will become a Wii blowhard. I've heard it's dull and painful to develop for, which explains why 99% of Wii games are utter ****...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You say that but we all know you are like a kid on Christmas morning about this opportunity to work with the Wii.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike View Post
              You say that but we all know you are like a kid on Christmas morning about this opportunity to work with the Wii.
              It's a bit like how we all know that you really love the Sims.......that kind of thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike View Post
                You say that but we all know you are like a kid on Christmas morning about this opportunity to work with the Wii.
                There's nothing quite like developing games on 1999-level technology.

This isn't even my first exposure to the Wii, really. At IBM I supported the compilers used for the CPU on the Wii, too.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Cid View Post
                  It's a bit like how we all know that you really love the Sims.......that kind of thing?
                  And you secretly pine for the day when you can afford a proper console.

Comment

• <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                    X