0%
    J
    0%
    This space is empty... or is it?

Bump. Tight race!
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It sure is. D only has a small lead, but it's only a few one vote in front so two votes can kill it's advantage

Comment

I liked C.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'll do something embarassing if D wins
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Don't you like my creature Meta?

I must admit, that's a bad angle of him. He's a lot more "awe inspiring" from other angles.

Comment

C just creeps me out... it looks like my crazy aunt Donna...
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
                I must admit, that's a bad angle of him. He's a lot more "awe inspiring" from other angles.
                I tried to keep it all equal, with all creatures being shot from just about the same angle

Maybe for another contest I could say that if someone wants their creature/building/whatever shot from a certain angle, he/she has to provide a screenshot

The final round has started, both C and D are included in the final round as the score was tied at the time I ended the first round

Comment

D for the win.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Poll closed given the final battle.
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X