Cell Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Culture

EA released 2 prototypes today! CityMaze and CellCulture. I've just downloaded both. Comment on Cell Culture here.

+1?
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

I prefer Cell culture to CityMaze just because I don't understand what the dealios do in CityMaze
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

What size are the downloads?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Very, very small. On the order of 200-300KB.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Cool - Thanks.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            Very, very small. On the order of 200-300KB.
            When I first started using the internet, that would've taken five or six hours to download... so it's only small for certain definitions of small
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Well, 3 computers ago it would've been about half of my hard drive. 5 computers ago it would take 2 of my computers' hard drives.

Comment

Hmmm. I never had a computer with a HDD < 20MB, but that computer had a huge HDD for its time (this was an XT, 4.33 Mhz). Back in those days it would've taken days to download anything like that (400 baud modems, I think?), but I hadn't heard of the internet then
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                X