City Maze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Maze

EA released 2 prototypes today! CityMaze and CellCulture. I've just downloaded both. Comment on City Maze here.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Teh hard to start, effing creeps appear almost immediately. Still figuring out the roads connecting doorways. Sims sorta follow them and sorta don't. Gun turrets turn verrry slowly, teh annoying. Not sure way the castle is supposed to do other than cost a lot. Same goes for the blue circle and the 6-sided thing that can be connected to other 6-sided things, though both sims and creeps cannot cross those connections so I'm going to guess they're walls. Trees don't seem to do anything other than take up precious space. Tired sims often appear too stupid to find available houses and even if they do find them, Heaven help them if more than one tries to enter at the same time. Managed a "city" of 30 sims before running out of space and patience. Sims get angry and leave way (try to, anyway, but completely walled in stops that) too fast. Bah.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Pink Creeps can be gobbled with factories (just move them over the creep for a moment) and the creep joins your population. Green creeps (I call them reformed creeps) can be gobbled with houses, just like the red peeps (who don't try to find houses).

Blue things are ponds, for some reason creeps and peeps don't go near them unless there's no room. Orange building seems useless. The green turret building needs to be emptied (by clicking) so the peeps inside don't get tired. I got a city above 500 but then I had a 0 framerate.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

They can rot in there for all I care, it's the least they deserve for turning so slowly.

500? Did you make the play space larger or was it just a mess of sims?
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Mess of sims. Very slow going even on my souped up PC

Comment

Working...
          X