The "Apolyton" Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MMC

This way you can get the latest from the best (and worst*) minds at Apolyton, without having to add everyone to your buddy list.

* Metaliturtle
    I assume you're referring to my many attempts to break the game for the people who had it while I didn't?

With CIV it's "one more turn" with Spore it's "one more leg... that wraps around the body 8 times first"
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I didn't put apolyton tag on the broken ones, sorry if you're my buddy tho.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I was referring to the fact that I've had more 'Turtle epics than any other kind.

Also, has anyone has the ACS creature in their game yet?
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
        X