No announcement yet.

Gladiator X: There will be blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I am teh GM I have teh final say. And I say Gladiator X is teh bestest.
    "

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
      Good fight, and consider yourself lucky.
      There was no luck - just ownage.

Comment

• So you're up 2-1 in our personal fights, and the 1st you had experience on your side. Someone has a swollen head.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Not really - just responding to your luck comment.

Comment

• Gladiator XI: should we start right away or should we wait awhile? I've gotten the impression (from Theben and others) that they are burnt out a bit(too much losing for their tastes apparently) and we should wait awhile. On the other hand, these games seem to die out if you neglect for a while...
            "

Comment

• I'll go with the crowd - but then I'm obviously not sick of losing.

Comment

• You should probably try right away to see what interest you gather, and note I got "burnt out" when I was winning.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Its called a joke. If I didn't have to GM, I would enjoy killing you as a gladiator.

I will start a sign up thread though
                  "

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                    You should probably try right away to see what interest you gather, and note I got "burnt out" when I was winning.
                    That was quite a narrow burnout window then.

Comment

• It was. Then I realized even if I didn't care about winning, I sure didn't want you to win. Next time I won't waiver.

Comment

• If you are lucky enough to face me again the outcome will be the same.

Comment

Working...
                        X