No announcement yet.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad they moved back to the strategy game with RPG elements rather than the reverse - Three was the last version I played extensively, but I think I tried RTK9 and was very disappointed by the Mortal Kombat feel of the game. This still has some of that it appears, but the basic build the cities/fight with armies feeling looks to be more at center stage.

Meh - for $20 I'll give it a try when it's released this Tuesday.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

AI always ruins any single player replayability for this series.
      Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

If anyone is buying this online, DO NOT use trygames. They limit the number of times you can activate the game.

Direct2Drive -> no limits.

Comment

To be fair, they have a limit of 3 (iirc) before you have to call them (on all games i've bought anyway) ... but that is not generally a problem.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            To be fair, they have a limit of 3 (iirc) before you have to call them (on all games i've bought anyway) ... but that is not generally a problem.
            If you say so - I don't see any limits mentioned in the documentation I've gotten.

About the game... wow! This reminds me of all the good stuff about the original RTK and RTK3, but with better AI and beautiful graphics (sue me for being an eye-candy eater). I played those games to death back in the day, and with the additions this iteration brings (duels, debates, different unit types, etc.) I can see wasting way too many hours with this. Guess I can wait to buy Colonization now.

Comment

I like liberty or death best out of all the KEOI games I have played.
              "

Comment

Working...
              X