* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
    * At least 6 GB of hard drive space

FOR WINDOWS VISTA
    * 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
    * 768 MB RAM
    * A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
    * At least 6 GB of hard drive space
    This space is empty... or is it?

I wonder, is the creature creator any indication of how smoothly the game will run? My computer comes in just below the minimum system specs but the cc runs very smoothly.

Comment

wait, does that mean my ATI Xpress 200 IG chipset will run it?

My PC will actually run this game? Even if not, a cheapo vid card should be enough upgrade to do it. OMG, I may be able to run the hot new game of the year.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
        wait, does that mean my ATI Xpress 200 IG chipset will run it?

My PC will actually run this game? Even if not, a cheapo vid card should be enough upgrade to do it. OMG, I may be able to run the hot new game of the year.
        One day you will learn that integrated graphics isn't equivalent to the crappiest video card. Until then, you will keep asking.

Comment

Originally posted by LotC

One day you will learn that integrated graphics isn't equivalent to the crappiest video card. Until then, you will keep asking.
          you say its not equivalent. Are you saying even the crappiest video card is BETTER than IG? Cause that wasnt the impression I got from Mr Snuggles. Or are you saying its worse? In which case you may have misread my post, where I said I might just have to buy a cheap video card. If you look on the Spore site, BTW, you will see that they do list several kinds of IG it will run on.
          Last edited by lord of the mark; July 19, 2008, 09:04.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
          X