anyone here use gametap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike
    Not really, although no one on this site would condone such actions, it's a well-known fact that nearly all piracy involves the internet in one form or another.
    Are you being serious?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cid

And it could have been anyone I suppose, just hot on the heels of my steam rant.....well 2+2 can equal 4 sometimes?
      It's looks to me as if you added 2+2 and came up with 47.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Are you being serious?
        You're right of course - there are elements of this site that would condone such activities.

Comment

I meant the other half of the statement

I'm pretty sure commercial piracy (i.e. selling copied discs) in Asia is actually bigger than Internet piracy worldwide, or at least close.

Comment

Well I'd say that very much depends on what internet priacy you include and how you count it. And my guess is that the internet is used as a resource to fuel 'standard' piracy, at least in some cases.

Comment

Just saw that Civilization III: Complete has been added to GamersGate. Hopefully other, new games from Firaxis will come too in the future.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X