No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah sorry Con - this week has been a pain for getting into GW - first having to go "shopping" (shudder) on Wed - and then my internet connection was messed up on Friday.

I was on briefly yesterday and I decided to switch your account to GL just in case (still plan on playing more though). Trying to figure out when I can play next - and hoping that something doesn't come up to mess up those plans .

Comment

• I've been bumping around my characters today. Still not sure if this laptop/my wifi will be playable or not. Got most the areas downloaded now, though. Might try later today, after I finish cleaning up.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpe View Post
        Yeah sorry Con - this week has been a pain for getting into GW - first having to go "shopping" (shudder) on Wed - and then my internet connection was messed up on Friday.

I was on briefly yesterday and I decided to switch your account to GL just in case (still plan on playing more though). Trying to figure out when I can play next - and hoping that something doesn't come up to mess up those plans .
        I saw you logged in yesterday, so I just wanted to remind you.

Make a play date if something happens no big deal, just let me know. I just won't bother logging in
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx View Post
          I've been bumping around my characters today. Still not sure if this laptop/my wifi will be playable or not. Got most the areas downloaded now, though. Might try later today, after I finish cleaning up.
          Whats later today? Tonight? Are you off from work?
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Yeah, I don't work again till Wed. I also have had 6 hours of sleep for the last 4 days combined, however. I'll be fortunate making it till the kid's bedtime. The yard is 100% torn down and put away, however. 10 days to set up, 2 to tear down.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Fair enough, I was watching football anyway tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X