Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The art contest has been announced.

Looking out at the extended forecast, looks like next week is my best chance of setting up in time to get an entry in. So, don't expect to see a whole lot of me next week.
    Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; October 7, 2008, 10:13.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• There was actually some pretty good stuff from last year.

Based on what I saw I think you have a pretty good shot.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Gramps and Tuberski could you both register at this forum please. Its where we conduct Guild Business.

Ill eventually need you both to also register at the aLLIANCE FORUMS, But register at the Lords of Tortuga site first please.

Its a manual registration site, so after you register, I have to manually approve you. That way we keep the trash out
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
          There was actually some pretty good stuff from last year.

Based on what I saw I think you have a pretty good shot.
          I'm not even sure I'll "officially" enter. They have no prizes I really want. Meh.

An ugly mouse, a graphics card that won't work in my computer, ditto on the sound card, a copy of Nightfall I already own, Pins (meh), and character slots and skill unlocks.

Bleh. And it would take more work to sell the stuff than I want to put into it.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Gramps and Tuberski could you both register at this forum please. Its where we conduct Guild Business.

Ill eventually need you both to also register at the aLLIANCE FORUMS, But register at the Lords of Tortuga site first please.

Its a manual registration site, so after you register, I have to manually approve you. That way we keep the trash out
            Registered, almost.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Tuberski is authorized.

UnO anything you don't want from the contest, justs ship to me and Ill pay the shipping

Putting Nightfall on my second mule account would be kind of nice actually

Comment

• And again to reiterate, if any other Poly person is playing Guild Wars, and wants a place to get Guilded up, UnO and I are still offering that service. We are very casual, and no drama.

Its basically a place to hang out so you don't get the constant requests to join a Guild, and its a place to get like minded people together to do stuff in game.

Its up to you but if you are playing GW's and want a Guild to hang out in, we are offerring it up for anyone who needs a place to call home.

Just post your ingame name here, and we will send you an invite.

Comment

Tuberski is authorized.

UnO anything you don't want from the contest, justs ship to me and Ill pay the shipping

Putting Nightfall on my second mule account would be kind of nice actually
                  Guess I could figure out ebay for the more 'valuable' stuff if I won. Be nice if I could get Fred a brother out of the deal. (REALLY odd piece of trivia for you there...full skeletons, male models are both more abundant and cheaper than female counterparts. The reverse is true for purchasing skulls seperately, however, with female skulls dominating the market. )
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Ebay is peasy, all my families initial Prophesies accounts were purchased via ebay except for one.

Putting up sell orders aint bad either, just have an idea how much shipping would be before you post the item.

Having a paypal account to go along with Ebay is almost a necessity.

Comment

And again to reiterate, if any other Poly person is playing Guild Wars, and wants a place to get Guilded up, UnO and I are still offering that service. We are very casual, and no drama.

Its basically a place to hang out so you don't get the constant requests to join a Guild, and its a place to get like minded people together to do stuff in game.

Its up to you but if you are playing GW's and want a Guild to hang out in, we are offerring it up for anyone who needs a place to call home.

Just post your ingame name here, and we will send you an invite.
                      I'm not going to join, but if I start playing GW again will look you up and we can do some missions or something.

Comment

• Thats fine. Doing stuff with the n00bs is the main thing.

Comment

• For a second there I thought you were calling me a noob.

Comment

• You are a n00b but thats beside the point

Comment

Thats fine. Doing stuff with the n00bs is the main thing.
                              Couldnt resist...........
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You are a n00b but thats beside the point
                                Hehe, I've forgotten more about GW than you will ever know.

Comment

Working...
                                X