Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Sorry I was gone all weekend, guys. The rain that was enabling me some time to play by making it hard to work on Halloween stuff revealed yet another leak in my roof that required my attention. (I want to kill the folks that did our roof when I find them. NONE of the flanges were done properly...)
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Thats bad

And Tuberski still doesn't speak in chat, what are you some kind of anti social psycho or something?
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I just figured out guild chat, someday I might even RTFM.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I hope to find some time in next day to get back, we have had 2 of our grandchildren this weekend, that means my "boyz" 110% of time, all other...~meh~ take a break

But looking forward to us one day soon having several of us going at it!

GT
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
              Thats bad
              Yeah, I've just decided to redo them all now.

They did the roof in a rush job to sell the house apparantly, like the 'new' carpet that was total crapola. (hence the wood floors now)

So, weather clears up today, I'll be working on my roof most my spare time this week preparing for the snow coming next week.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                I hope to find some time in next day to get back, we have had 2 of our grandchildren this weekend, that means my "boyz" 110% of time, all other...~meh~ take a break

But looking forward to us one day soon having several of us going at it!

GT
                UnO and I are in no hurry, he is pretty much busy till Halloween anyway, and now he has this roof thing.

We both have level 20's and in many cases several level 20 characters, that have finished or are close to finishing all three campaigns. He and I can do lots of stuff if you aren't around So no hurry. I was mindlessly doing a bit of farming last night anyway after the school trip with my kids, and quite frankly didn't feel like doing anything even semi serious. I am dam good at the mindless stuff though
                Last edited by conmcb25; October 6, 2008, 09:37.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                  I just figured out guild chat, someday I might even RTFM.

ACK!
                  I was just hoping to get with you on the rare occassion I was on last weekend, to help you along in pre Sear, and get you kind of caught up with Gramps if possible so all three of us could do stuff in Ascalon. I have a monk, thats almost level 9, and does nothing but hang out in Presear.

I assume you have read all of the stuff I have posted for Gramps. So you should have most of the basics, I hope.

Do you got any questions or are you wondering about anything?

Comment

• I am also going to train a level 9 and keep it presear to help folks out as well

/me ponders possible results of blind leading blind
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      I am also going to train a level 9 and keep it presear to help folks out as well

* Grandpa Troll ponders possible results of blind leading blind
                      @ blind leading the blind.

Monk is probably your best bet, its easy enough in pre sear to go from healing to smiting.

Comment

• UnO

I posted a thread at out LoT forums about my next mission in Nightfall, can you take a look and comment?

Gramps and Tuberski, you should both probably register there, and also eventually at our alliance website. Ill post that link later.

Comment

• Boy, I disagree with the wiki on the means of winning that one.

I've taken LOADS of alliance folks through there. We were always withing seconds of masters if we didn't get it.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Ok posting over there now. Ill look into the kills needed tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

And Tuberski still doesn't speak in chat, what are you some kind of anti social psycho or something?
                              From his posts on the first couple of pages I think maybe he has a problem with communication.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

From his posts on the first couple of pages I think maybe he has a problem with communication.

ack!

Comment

Working...
                                X