• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys for the information
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
      Ya OK on the contest

Feathers aren't until factions, correct? So that must be the beautiful Feather.

If its worth zero, Gramps, dump it, its a presear thing like UnO said.
      Feathers can be salvaged from tengu/caromi scalps and griffon wings. Occasionally they will even drop some. Back in the day, they were required for some of the scars and tats. I'm unaware of any use for them these days, but I haven't bought any prestige armor for the necro or monk, and the EOTN consumables tend to require odd crafting materials, so they might be required for something.

Used to get TONS of feathers back when the blessed Griffons were worth farming.
      Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; October 4, 2008, 11:41.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I have learned through trial and error, keep a key on you!

Its only 50 gold and usually you make that much on a quest/killing spree of char

Im salvaging everything I can and getting a nice supply built up in my chest!

I avaerage around 680 gold in bank right now..just curious, should I continue to salvage everything I am able and sell rest or should I try to ramp up my gold?

Thanks

GT

Comment

• Keys are a gamble that have a tendancy to NOT pay back on their investment. Yes, you may make that 50 gold back in a quest or mission, but you typically DO NOT make that gold back from the chest you open with the key. You do get a title for opening chests that has some usefull side effects, but I'm fairly certain newb chests don't count.

TYPICALLY, salvaging the raw materials and then selling THOSE makes more money than just selling the weapons. Exception for some purple or gold weapons, or those that have an 'increased value'.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
            Keys are a gamble that have a tendancy to NOT pay back on their investment. Yes, you may make that 50 gold back in a quest or mission, but you typically DO NOT make that gold back from the chest you open with the key. You do get a title for opening chests that has some usefull side effects, but I'm fairly certain newb chests don't count.

TYPICALLY, salvaging the raw materials and then selling THOSE makes more money than just selling the weapons. Exception for some purple or gold weapons, or those that have an 'increased value'.
            Thanks!

I will take your word on the keys and also sell when I have salvaged some of the items versus collecting all for later

Comment

• Okay, I just bought this game, haven't even installed yet, but I'm about to.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Cool, get us your name and we'll set you up in our little guild as well.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Jocamal Tuberski is the name.

ACK!

Comment

• What time you usually play?

And its about dam time, now you are behind Gramps and I

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                      Jocamal Tuberski is the name.

ACK!
                      Invitation sent.

You should receive a notification next time you're on. IIRC, G is the default key to open the window to accept or decline.

What class, and what chapter did you start with?

If everyone's going to be all low level and starting over, I may as well fill in whatever gap class wise with a new character.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I started with a warrior in Prophecies.

ACK!

Comment

I started with a warrior in Prophecies.

ACK!
                          Real men = Real Warriors

I think my next character will be Wammo Jenkins

Comment

I started with a warrior in Prophecies.

ACK!
                            How Original

/ack!

Now I get to drag two Wammo's thru Prophesies!

I got the Ele UnO, I think you should try a Messmer
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• It's the easiest way to learn the game.

ACK!

Comment

• I tried to chat with you in game Tuberski, but you must have been asleep or don't know about the chat window yet.

Im off till this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X