No announcement yet.

Guitar Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, some of us get bored of shooting fish in a barrel.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

when you can crack hard and expert prepare to have your little finger on your left hand be able to flex sideways much further. My right hand can go about 45 degrees, but my left is over 60 Ive not even played for months

My favorite song on GH3 was cherub rock in co-op multiplayer. ****ing excellent
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Picked 2+3 up a few weeks back, I have to say that on GH2 the easy modes(use just top three fret buttons) lack of making cash has meant I've ended up playing GH3 a lot more often.

I'm still not upto medium difficulty as that extra blue note seems to really muck up my ability to play any song higher than 70% rating. I must just be a rubbish guitar player. Still I found that by switching to the controller(instead of the guitar) it becomes much easier to play.

My gf had to stop after a week as she was getting a stiff arm from playing the guitar - so shes had to go for the less fun controller option, which was how I found out how much easier that can make the game.

What? me cheat at a game......how dare you sir!

Great songs, great fun, great challange and surprisingly not as gimmicky as it would seem. We love GH

Comment

Using the controller is kind of depressing. At least from a half mile away the toy guitar looks real (from the back).

Comment

agreed, it does actualy feel depressing to use the controller when you can see that toy guitar laying around. But it does make the game easier.

Anyone managed to beat the devil boss guy in GH3 yet? that song is mental, and he plays a very mean dual, even on the contoller.

Comment

The standard controller ruins the fun imo. If you can't use your pinky for the blue notes on medium then just keep practising easy songs until you can. It's the same for everyone when you start - you just need to plug away. Easy gets very dull after a while.

Comment

actually those Singstar games make a great companion to GH...well if you have a singing voice i guess?

After a session of both of those I feel all musicaly exercised - its great to be creative while playing a game (rather than in just making one)

Comment

Working...
                X