Gears of War 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike
    If the gameplay is anything like the first game, it's much more than that.
    Really, I thought the game play was kinda stale. The campaign was a let down, too easy and too short.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

With any shooter these days you have to play through a few times to get the most out of the game. The easy level is ridiculous I'll grant you, but experienced gamers should always avoid this. Hardcore is about right for a normal playthrough, and insane is actually pretty hard in places.

Insane co-op is really good fun and one of the reasons I rate this game.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

I'd recommend a trip to the optician. Everything looks great - and despite what some would tell you, in a whole different league than Banjo Threeie.
        My eyes are fine, and I have a knack for spotting this sort of thing; I am interested to find out whether the very distant background are 3D models or not.
        be free

Comment

If you had a knack for this thing you'd realize they are 3D terrain with specular lighting and bump maps. It's probably the specular lighting that looks odd to you.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
          X