Star Trek: 25th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek: 25th Anniversary

Checking out the "box-o-old games" I've borrowed from my cousin, I've found this.

Started the thing in dos box, I must say it feels just like a never before seen TOS episode so far, they even used the original actors for the voice-overs!
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Did you ever play the dos command-line Star Trek game? It was quite fun...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      Did you ever play the dos command-line Star Trek game? It was quite fun...
      Nope.

I suppose its abandonware by now and can be easily downloaded. I don't care much about graphics, tell me is it worth downloading?
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Wow, that was a great game. I sucked at the fight scenes inbetween the adventures though...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

I know what you mean, it took me three tries to beat the USS Republic.

Comment

I suspect it was free in the first place... it was quite amusing Worth downloading, don't know. Depends on if you like text games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_(text_game)
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
            X