Wii games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike
    I know that's what I look for in a game.
    The Japanese are famous for their fecal fetishes. I'm surprised it took so long to come to the Wii.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• So, I'm back to playing Wii again now that I've beaten Fallout 3 on XBox. I blew the dust off my copy of Mario Galaxy and then plowed through most of the challenges. I'm at 110 stars now, which puts me almost all the way through the Mario game.

I'm not sure I'll have enough stamina to complete the game as Luigi.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• The Rehab Gym at my hospital just put in a Wii.

I changed the sign to say Wiihab Gym.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• , both at your post and at your sig.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Post is mine. Sig is Jack Handey.
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• ^ You forgot to ACK! Allow me to eek.

*ahem*

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• I'm unable to get access to my Wii these days, I bought my youngest sister a simesque home designer/architect Wiiware game, and she's been totally hooked ever since.

She even has begun playing some of my other games. Laft few days she's been begging me to help her with one of my old Mario games.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You must be a good elder brother and refuse to actually complete it for her. Just help her out by showing her what to do, and let her overcome the obstacles on her own

This works best when you get every last coin of the 100 Purple Coins on a level, and then walk right up to the star, but then jump off the platform and kill yourself so she can do it on her own. I guarantee you that will cause a strong reaction.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Oh, I won't do the game for her, of course not. But I can show her and sit next to her a little until she learns. But the Mario game she's playing right now is one of the old ones, 2D. She thought Galaxy was too hard. I'm puzzled, I think the older Mario games are way more difficult. But it might be that she's used to 2D games from playing DS.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Virtual Console is pretty cool. I have Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario 64, Secret of Mana (stuck currently), Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen (lost interest in it - it's a typical JRPG with a lot of number crunching and not enough flexibility in character interaction), Dragon's Curse (Wonder Boy III renamed), and Super Metroid.

Super Metroid has a few graphical flaws in it. One of the transparency layers does not work properly, so when I get hit, Samus Aran disappears entirely. This makes it very hard to play.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                      X