No announcement yet.

FG: Gladiator IX: Return of Fresh Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You haven't set HP yet - IIRC we always used to up them for finals with two W20 players. I think 120 or 150.

Comment

It seems that the rule list was violated at every possible chance.
      "

Comment

Good thing I didn't read teh rules
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

100 HP is good enough for me. Give DrSpike 150 if he wants, though.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Comment

ok 150 each it is, now send the orderz....
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

LS....
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

LS....

Comment

• /me coughs.

Comment

• The Finals:

Ladies and forum rats, welcome to the 9th annual Gladiator competition. We have an exciting match lined up this year, lets take it down to the ring announcer.

In this corner, introducing......The "totlfrickingnoobbashing" DOCTOR....and in this corner, a first timer to the pits.....The "imtoobusytopostmyorderzcuzimpostingineveryforumint heknownuniverse" Gladiator.

"Wow, there is the Bell."

Both Contestants eye each other very carefully and take up defensive postures. Both try weak swings that do not even come close to finding their mark, mostly due to the fact that they are still 10 meters from each other.

They laugh at each other a move closer and try nearly the same moves. Unfortunately, they are still 5 meters apart so nothing is the end result. I'm sorry, I should have said aside from some air being bruised, nothing was the end result.

Finally the competitors close to striking distance. The Gladiator unleashes a mighty blast, and the Doctor skillfully dodges it at the last second while poking The Gladiator with the tip of his sword, taking advantage of the Gladiators exposed position.

Stats:
                        The Doctor (W20A0) Miss, Miss, Hit(11)
                        The Gladiator (w20A0) Miss, Miss, Miss

The Doctor has 150 points remaining.
                        The Gladiator has 139 points remaining.

Comment

• Big words from Spaced "imtoobusytoGMtehgamecuzimreadngineveryforumint
                          ehknownuniverse" Cowboy :angry

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                            Big words from Spaced "imtoobusytoGMtehgamecuzimreadngineveryforumint
                            ehknownuniverse" Cowboy :angry
                            Actually it is, Spaced "imtoobusyatworkrightnowandduringtheweekathomeallih avetimeforisogamesorry" Cowboy

Comment

• "

Comment

• But it would help if I got more orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X