What is the current release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the current release date?

They seem to postpone the game every two months or so…

EDIT: September 5th
    Last edited by Heraclitus; February 15, 2008, 08:45.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

According to one of the reviews it is September 5. in many parts of europe (including germany) and September 7. everywhere else (including USA)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Thaks for the rapid response Proteus.

That is interesting, its nice to have an early European release, let the Janks wait for a change.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Two more days! This is intolerable! What was WWII even for?!!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

you should feel lucky you only have to wait two more days. Ive got to wait 7 more months here man
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Where are you? I don't see a flag.

Just download it. This "waiting" thing has to come to an end. If you all are willing to wait, then it won't go away. Stop with the waiting!
              be free

Comment

I've always wondered why it's so difficult to ship games to Australia...

I guess it's all the translation problems.

English--->Aussie.

They have to hire a whole team to take care of that.

And heavens forbid you live in New Zealand! Only maybe 250,000 people in the world speak that tongue! (half of them are sheep and the other half are orcs.)

-->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What about flight of the conchords?
                  First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                  Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I wonder when they will release the demo. IIRC they want to release the creature editor (or parts of it) shortly before release
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I will be trying to re-create the entire species of life on Earth. Who's with me?
                      Last edited by FrostyBoy; March 13, 2008, 00:47.
                      be free

Comment

Not me.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I wonder how hard it would be to evolve a human. I also wonder if they would classify a human as levd content?

Comment

Only four months to go! Probably!
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

7.9. for europe and 9.9. for the USA according to newest informations
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X