Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a good idea to me
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I would love to moderate this forum. However, I fear that deleting all threads praising the game might not be the behaviour you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        Don't worry, we are all used to the idea that certain people will attack any decision we make
        A BETTER WAY TO GET MORE VISITORS TO THE SITE IS NOT TO ADD MORE AND MORE DEAD FORUMS, BUT TO REJIGGER THE GOD AWFUL LAYOUT AND LACK OF MEANINGFUL CONTENT ON THE MAIN PAGE. AS IT STANDS THERE IS NO REASON TO EXPECT THIS FORUM TO HAVE ANY ACTIVITY FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, AND EVEN THEN IT WILL BE PISS IN THE WIND.

Comment

You must not have seen this thread than Wiglaf.
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Petition to rename this "The DrSpike Forum"
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

WTF poly?1!?

That's interesting, we got a Spore subforum.

I haven't spent as much time on poly recently, but having a new subforum pop up is a bit of a shock.

Well I suppose I can see where you are coming from since Soren is working on it now, and the game has a civ-like component…. But, even a perfect copy of civ like GalCiv2 has very little activity in its forums, who are we going to attract to poly this way? And will there be a critical mass of non-retarded spore players that will go to poly instead of its official site?
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I would prefer it to be a sub-forum to the Other Games subforum
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I think the SPORE forum is a great idea, especially with Soren going over to EA.
                    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                      I would prefer it to be a sub-forum to the Other Games subforum
                      THAT would make sense.
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Don't worry, we are all used to the idea that certain people will attack any decision we make

I'm very interested. Beside that... I wonder why searching all over the net (almost useless) if we can find what we need here, at Poly.

Great idea, folks. Thanks.
                        Last edited by Aro; March 31, 2008, 09:00.
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Don't worry many others will support the idea. I had already downloaded the 'creature creator' and yes it spawned sufficient interest to follow it up and maybe buy.

Comment

A Spore CivGroup has been created.

>> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Shinies for all!
                              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                                Shinies for all!

Comment

Working...
                                X