X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore is coming

Are you ready?

Discuss.

I've been looking forward to this title for years now. I really hope it lives up to the hype... Got my first news letter the other day, as I'm sure you guys have too. Amazing that they used so long time before they sent the first one.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Re: Spore is coming

Originally posted by LotC
      Are you ready?

Discuss.
      well to be overly literal, Im NOT ready.

A. Ive got to much gameplay left, both in games I own, and older games on my list
      B. Im not sure my 'rig' is ready
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

LotM things can always wait. I've found that gamin is a much less expensive hobyy if you are willing to play two year old games. You just make yourself out of snyc with the majority...Wait for two years, then play Spore. If it works you will have lots of fabulus "evolved" content by then. If not you will know not to waste your time.

I must confess I'll probably rush out and buy the thing immediatley after it comes out.
        Last edited by Heraclitus; February 18, 2008, 09:05.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Another advantage nowadays in buying games late is,
          that 2 years after release most of the bugs normally tend to be fixed and therefore you wll have less problems with such things than people who buy the game short ater release.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
            Another advantage nowadays in buying games late is,
            that 2 years after release most of the bugs normally tend to be fixed and therefore you wll have less problems with such things than people who buy the game short ater release.
            Also if an expanison pack was made, there is a good chance it will be available bundeled with the original.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
            X