X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU: ROME Release scheduled May 16, 2008

Im a bit outta it, but remmrber some folks lkiey Europa Unversalis
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I hope Paradox goes out of business and finds another place to do the devil's work.

Comment

Re: EU: ROME Release scheduled May 16, 2008

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Im a bit outta it, but remmrber some folks lkiey Europa Unversalis
      Thats good. By the time ive upgraded to play it (I assume it wont run on my current machine with its IG and 512 MB RAM) it should be patched up to an excellent game

Meanwhile Im enjoying CK 1.05
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

The release date is not set yet. As of now, the official date is Q2 2008.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Subforum?
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

You're absolutely right.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Been keeping a eye out for this game.Hope its playable on release as most of their games need at least 3 patches before AI is able to keep up.

Comment

Working...
              X