Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can I play BFME2 with an ATI Xpress 200 IG chipset ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I play BFME2 with an ATI Xpress 200 IG chipset ?

I was in Target the other day, they seemed to have BFME2 for only $10 (oddly, the same price as BFME1)

Im assuming that like most RTS, theres no reason to play in sequence. And I think the specs other than video card, my PC meets. But the video card spec was the usual gobbeldygook.

Of course at 10 bucks, if it doesnt run, I could just hold on to it till upgrade.

Meanwhile, Im mainly playing Crusader Kings, have pretty much put aside Mount and Blade, will eventualy install Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. When POTMs laptop is the only machine available, I play the Sims.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Probably
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: can I play BFME2 with an ATI Xpress 200 IG chipset ?

Originally posted by lord of the mark
      I was in Target the other day, they seemed to have BFME2 for only $10 (oddly, the same price as BFME1)

Im assuming that like most RTS, theres no reason to play in sequence. And I think the specs other than video card, my PC meets. But the video card spec was the usual gobbeldygook.

Of course at 10 bucks, if it doesnt run, I could just hold on to it till upgrade.

Meanwhile, Im mainly playing Crusader Kings, have pretty much put aside Mount and Blade, will eventualy install Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. When POTMs laptop is the only machine available, I play the Sims.
      Clearly you need alternative laptop games, so you should only buy games that run on that.

Comment

Nope, won't run. And the game sucks. Read the book or something, I am out of

Comment

@LOTM

Ask your question here or search through their database:
          Thank you for visiting the TechnologyGuide network. Unfortunately, these forums are no longer active. We extend a heartfelt thank you to the entire community for their steadfast support—it is really you, our readers, that drove
          bleh

Comment

Re: Re: can I play BFME2 with an ATI Xpress 200 IG chipset ?

Originally posted by DrSpike

Clearly you need alternative laptop games, so you should only buy games that run on that.
            Im no longer installing stuff on her laptop that she doesnt play, in fact I think ive uninstalled the Paradox games from it. And besides, my Sims family is actually a grand test of Wiggys thesis that theres no game there when you power game it (which Ive done by playing with a two adult household and refusing kids, and focusing mainly on just the minimum needs for career advancement etc) Its interesting in a certain way, and has given me insight into some specific weaknesses of the way the game model is implemented (which I may write about here one day). I also relieve the boredom of it by shamelessly enjoying the doll house aspects.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Re: Re: Re: can I play BFME2 with an ATI Xpress 200 IG chipset ?

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Im no longer installing stuff on her laptop that she doesnt play, in fact I think ive uninstalled the Paradox games from it. And besides, my Sims family is actually a grand test of Wiggys thesis that theres no game there when you power game it (which Ive done by playing with a two adult household and refusing kids, and focusing mainly on just the minimum needs for career advancement etc) Its interesting in a certain way, and has given me insight into some specific weaknesses of the way the game model is implemented (which I may write about here one day).
              That is acceptable.

Comment

Working...
              X