I aint never gonna buy this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I aint never gonna buy this

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

That shows why Wow is small potatoes.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Basically, there have been some thefts in EVE ( entirely legal to do within the game, btw) where items have been taken that if sold on ebay/etc would net $10k+. And in at least one case it was sold on ebay/etc (that is illegal in game, guy lost his character).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I especially like the:

Played full time for over 2 years now and have nothing left to accomplish.
          Why would someone buy the account if there is nothing left to accomplish?

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Some people like having an uber account just to have it.

But it is the weakness in WoW.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

My account has 7 or so crappy characters, all with plenty left to accomplish. Perhaps I could convince someone to give me more then $2000 as they would have so much to do!

With the next expansion expected in the spring, an uber account would have more to do then I suppose.

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Re: I aint never gonna buy this

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...512963625.html
                This really isn't a good reason not to play the game, if you were otherwise interested.

Comment

oh yes, buy it and watch the account be banned by Blizz for violating terms of service.

I can think of better things to do with $2000. And it involves hookers and blow.

Comment

is it worth to go

Comment

Re: Re: I aint never gonna buy this

Originally posted by DrSpike

This really isn't a good reason not to play the game, if you were otherwise interested.
                      I meant I aint never gonna buy a top of the line Orc for $2000, not that Id never buy WOW. Though I probably WONT buy WOW, but thats something else.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

not to mention any serious tank needs to be a Tauren.

Orcs are more for PVE DPS warriors.

Undead for Pvp.

Not that is written in stone. You can do anything you want with the character. I'm not a big fan of warriors anyway. But no class is worth more than $1.

Bliz is going to notice the change of hands and ban the account. Meanwhile you'd be out $2000.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I aint never gonna buy this

Originally posted by lord of the mark

I meant I aint never gonna buy a top of the line Orc for $2000, not that Id never buy WOW. Though I probably WONT buy WOW, but thats something else.
                          Fair enough - no character is worth $2k.

Comment

I was thinking the other day that the educational system has really gone down the tubes. The spelling I see on wow chat is atrocious. It disgusts me in every way. I'm not a great speller, and I do make typos, but I at least try to spell words correctly.

But I did a quick check so I don't look stupid (or stupider), this one guy may have been French when he was saying garde instead of guard. I just hope someone isn't stupid enough to mispell guard.

Comment

Or indeed misspell.

Comment

Working...
                              X