Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabula Rasa

Has anyone played?

A sci fi mmo would be a great change from the typical orc/elf/dwarf stuff.

Just curious about any feedback in these hallowed halls.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

play eve

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

*screaming maniacally* IT"S ALIVE!!!!111eleven11!

Seriously though, TR is quite a lot of fun and is almost a breath of fresh air in the MMO market bloated with WoW wannabes.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

I would try it, but i'm a bit concerned that my comp just can't hack it. Gonna have to wait.
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

It -is- quite fun, too much maybe? I had to take a few days break and play other things after I was playing it in my sleep (Defending Control Points = funfunfun!) And it's nothing like EVE, though both are sci-fi, the playstyles & experience are totally different. You can grab a 3-day trial through MMORPG.com right now and see if it's to your liking (and if your comp can run it!)

I'm having a blast in it, myself
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

It's not got a very good reception in the MMO community - if you want a different setting I'd second the vote for Eve.

Comment

Working...
            X