No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia #69: Sign up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Deity now, so I don't need to play anymore, but I may as well.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Congratulations on your elevation LordShiva and welcome in.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        I was thinkin the same thing
        An early death for sure.
        Well as long as there are no clues referring to the SUN GOD, or rodents.

It was a very very sunny day. Sherlock thought he'd take a walk through the moors, when he spotted some Rodents of the Baskervilles. beside a body.

My word, isn't that interesting, thought Sherlock Holmes.
        Last edited by Hercules; October 30, 2007, 19:20.

Comment

OR like this
          ----------------------

"As Sherlock entered the Egyptian section of the London museum, he was greeted by his friend and associate Mr Watson. They both toured the area , examining many mummys and relics from the tombs. Watson was surpised by Holmes's interest in a Falcon picture. It had a large circle above its head.

"what is it Holmes?"

"Well my dear Watson, it is all elementary, this is obviously a clue to the killers identity, and this added to the fact that the deceased's last words were ' Help me the rats are here!' points firmly to only one person"

"Who?" excalimed Watson " You mean Rah?? The sun god link and rodents !"

"No , you silly fool Watson. RAH is just his initials, no this points to someone far more sinister, far more devious. "

"Who Holmes Who"

"Later Watson first i need to examine the Crossword section for the last confirming clue"
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Comment

It was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Herring!

...Did I win?

Comment

GM: Hercules Theme Sherlock Holmes
                1. Rasputin
                2. Nikolai
                3. Riesstiu IV
                4. EPW
                5. Adagio
                6. Spaced Cowboy
                7. Kuciwalker
                8. Kataphraktoi
                9. duke o' york
                10. sparrowhawk
                11. Tuberski
                12. Rah
                13. LordShiva

Getting there.

Roll Up Roll Up More players welcome.

Free smilies, no charge.

Comment

I like free smilies, so in. Even though I wasn't too good at finding clues last game...

Comment

It was obviously rah in the observatory with the Golden Eye
                    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Double post

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

In this game when it gets started, I was planning to ask that all participants when posting their vote for mafia, give a good reason for their vote choice.

I am trying to explore if we can go beyond the simple docpile and for that matter the simple counterpile vote pattern that we have developed of late.

Now it might well be possible to construct a matrix that means that say 3 simple docpiles ( which would include phrases like I agree with Raz ) would mean an automatic vote against that person next time. So that participants, when voting would have to take that into consideration.

It's only an idea what do you think?

Comment

Anyway I think we would like more than we have atm to join.

So go out there and prompt past players.

Comment

But if Ben gives a solid reason and I and the rest pile on his vote...?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

But if Ben gives a solid reason and I and the rest pile on his vote...?
                                Banned for life, you dogpiler

Seriously asking everyone to post a reason is like putting a minimum words per post limit to cut spam-people will make lengthier spam to get around it. I like the intention, not sure it would work

Comment

Working...
                                X