X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher

Target
    - Buy Halo 3 Xbox 360 and Halo 3 get $60 gift card for FREE
    Yeah. There was people getting pissed at that one. The add made it appear you got Halo with the Xbox. Gotta read that fine print.

And, as far as the Target here in Riverdale Utah, the biggest thing everyone was after was the $85 Guitar Hero III Bundle that included 2 guitars, for the PS2.

And, I think it was Circuit City that put Mario Galaxy on sale for $38 or something. I heard there was a riot over that thing over there, but was not there to witness, so take it for what it's worth.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• More odd markets

We all know Japan is odd.

Here are some more odd markets

The resource for people who make and sell games.

Germany:

1 Crysis (PC)
      2 Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
      3 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)
      4 Assassin's Creed (PS3)
      5 Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
      6 Crysis Collector's Edition (PC)
      7 High School Musical: Sing it (PS2)
      8 WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 (PS2)
      9 Unreal Tournament 3 (PC)
      10 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)

Spain:

1 Assassin's Creed (PS3)
      2 WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 (PS2)
      3 Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
      4 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS2)
      5 Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
      6 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)
      7 WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 (PSP)
      8 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2)
      9 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)
      10 Mas Brain Training (DS)
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• You know the markets are "special" when given a choice between two products, they consistently choose the worst one.

Look at the PS3 Call of Duty 4 & Assassin's Creed numbers there. For shame. Idiots.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Well, I don't really know about CoD4, or what the advertisements for those games are like in "weird" markets, but in the US, the TV ads for Assassin's Creed almost always ended with a picture of the PS3, and in the end when they show you the game box and (supposedly) all company and system logos on the bottom, they only showed the one for the PS3, but not the 360. This has been "fixed" since the release, but I know quite a few people (pretty much every "sunday gamer") who thought the game was a PS3 exclusive.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            You know the markets are "special" when given a choice between two products, they make a different choice than I would.
            Corrected.

Comment

• New thread.

Comment

Working...
              X