Civ'er seeks player for online D&D game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ'er seeks player for online D&D game

Roleplaying group seeks Civ-player to join new campaign.
    Interested in learning to play Dungeons and Dragons v3.5? Curious about the new Pathfinder campaign? Then read on.

A mature and experienced group seeks new blood to celebrate the beginning of a new campaign. We seek one or two players to join our group (3 players plus DM) for regular biweekly (fornightly) meetings to be played online via Maptool, a free high-quality virtual tabletop developed by RPtools. Meetings are held on Sundays for four hours from 5-9pm GMT (12-4pm EST). We primarily conduct gameplay through Maptool's chat, but we also use a free Skype conference call to discuss game mechanics and out-of-character discussion.

Knowledge and experience of the game rules are not necessary. We will teach you everything you need to play: enthusiasm, commitment, and online access are the only requirements.

If you are interested in applying to join, please send an email with the following information to ayronis@gmail.com
    First name:
    Time Zone:
    A brief paragraph describing why you are interested in playing:

Any questions or comments may be posted here or emailed to the address above. The deadline for applications is October 3 and our first meeting is Sunday October 7.
    Last edited by ayronis; September 27, 2007, 14:05.
    I keep a record of all my civ games here.

aÅ¡tassi kammu naklu Å¡a Å¡umeri ṣullulu akkadû ana Å¡utēÅ¡uri aÅ¡ṭu
    "I am able to read texts so sophisticated that the Sumerian is obscure and the Akkadian hard to explain" (King Assurbanipal of Assyria 7th century BC)

The group will be meeting to select the new members tomorrow so you are strongly advised to submit an application as soon as possible. We are a diverse group of chill people using a high quality campaign setting that is both new and exciting. The rules are easy and the story is a fresh take on a lot of old familiar things. Give us a shot if you've ever wanted to learn to play D&D or want to see what a great campaign with fun people is like.
    I keep a record of all my civ games here.

aÅ¡tassi kammu naklu Å¡a Å¡umeri ṣullulu akkadû ana Å¡utēÅ¡uri aÅ¡ṭu
    "I am able to read texts so sophisticated that the Sumerian is obscure and the Akkadian hard to explain" (King Assurbanipal of Assyria 7th century BC)

Comment

Sounds interesting, I've played one 'campaign' if you could call it that way with a few friends (face to face), which was a lot of fun back then.

Too bad I play football sunday afternoon/evening, so hmm :/
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I would be interested, but 3am is a little early for me to be up.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Skanky - I thought you had a little child - my memory of those days suggests that you would be awake at 3am..........
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

She sleeps the entire night, and has done so since she was a week old.
            I must have been a saint in my previous life.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You sir, are a lucky man!
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
              X