Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 fighters

No, not Agathon, Asher and LotM.

Previews of Virtua Figher 5 look really good and the game is online enabled. Not sure whether it will be sufficiently lag free for a technical fighter like VF but the devs claim they have optimised the netcode to the extent it works online. Worth keeping an eye on.

And the new HD SF Turbo is coming out soon as well.

So it seems the future is even looking rosy for fighers, not a genre the Xbox is known for.

Boo

Comment

I'm not the biggest fan either, but whatever. yay choice?

The gameplay mechanics of fighters got stale in the late 90s.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This thread is dumb. I haven't played a fighter since PS1.

This thread should be about Ninja Gaiden.

Comment

TEKKEN was my favorite, possibly because HWARANG, because I studied Tae Kwon Do and that is your RED BELT/BROWN BELT Form in both ITF and USTF, not sure about WTF, with CHOONG MOO being Black Belt Form for 1st Dan.

Virtual Fighter is a close second.

I do hope this gets squared away, miss having one of them

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I wonder where Zero is. I can't wait for him to tell us how the fighters are the BEST. GAMES. EVER.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
              This thread is dumb. I haven't played a fighter since PS1.

This thread should be about Ninja Gaiden.
              This post is dumb - your history with the genre would hardly seem to be a compelling reason not to create a thread.

And feel free to start a Ninja Gaiden thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                I wonder where Zero is. I can't wait for him to tell us how the fighters are the BEST. GAMES. EVER.
                They are fun if you are a competitive gamer. As a SP genre they are pretty weak, so given your tastes I can see why you aren't a fan.

Comment

Competitive gamers need headchecks, especially people who take boring games to the extreme.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition.

Comment

I love computer gaming

Heck some think thats unhealthy

some like fishing all day to catch something to eat and then the day is done, I THINK THAT Is fun but also kinda boring, same fer hunting

Some folks play basketball all day and thats cool, but I am unable since my spine surgery and hand surgery from accident.

But, I do love gaming and especially meeting people online and having some interaction, no not face to face but none the less, some fun

Gramps

Comment

End of October I believe is the release date per one of the EB stores in Jacksonville

Comment

Working...
                        X