Hattrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hattrick

So, anyone else engaged in this football manager: www.hattrick.org ?

My club is the Matzer Athletik Klub. I'm always open for friendlies, if there are other fellow Polytonians, maybe we could open a youth league or something.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

I tried it a few months ago, moves too slow for my tastes. Its damn ugly too, even for a football manager sim.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Football Manager 08 (not to mention PES 08) is coming out soon anyway.

Football Manager Live is coming out around March but you have to pay monthly to play.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Sort of an MMOFMG??

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Exactly that. It looks pretty good, a lot like Hattrick in fact, but with the FM engine and database.

Comment

Working...
          X