Games everyone loved but you hated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solver

Excuses schmecuses... do you participate in gang fights IRL?
    If someone killed my momma and bro' after being in jail for years because of something I never did, i'd be pissed too!
    be free

Comment

Solver would just post a strongly worded thread in OT.

Comment

I don't post OT threads, you Briton
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ooooohhhh.... The thread is heating up.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Oblivion - lost it's balance imho. Super graphics/(annoying)full voice acting/terrible inventory manipulation/less stuff compared to all the rest of the series it was meant to be a part of. yuk. r.i.p TES imo.

Halo2 - so short!!

EU2 - I tried, but it never quite clicked for me(I'll keep trying mind you, as it is right in my sweet spot).

GTA(apart from the first one) - like others, I found once the graphics were able to depict in great detail what i was doing and meant to be/look like(aka gangsta) then i couldn't get into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver

Excuses schmecuses... do you participate in gang fights IRL?
              But this isn't real life. This is gaming. If you don't participate in gang fights online and adopt the personality of a deranged psycopath, then millions of the kind young people who populate these games online will kindly inform you of your exile to fagdom.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Oh, it doesn't even take that much effort to be informed of your fagdom
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Then maybe they are on to something.

Comment

What is this game about fags you guys talk about? I can't for my life remember a game about fags that everyone loved?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                      What is this game about fags you guys talk about? I can't for my life remember a game about fags that everyone loved?
                      kind young people who populate these games online will kindly inform you of your exile to fagdom
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I'm not dumb. Perhaps I should have used a smilie also, but I figured people would understand.

Comment

pretty much any fps or rts. I just can't get into those genres. I tried, but failed. I was stupid and bought doom3 based on good reviews. Only got through the first part (or chapter).

TBS and RGP (and wow) are my staple.

Comment

wrong thread
                            Last edited by MosesPresley; September 5, 2007, 18:43.
                            "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                            X