Guess what I bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I bought?

Something id been thinking about getting for a while.

Hints or questions, if you cant guess.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

I know!!!
    Attached Files
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

actually I HAVE though about getting one of those, but theyre very expensive, and my relations would think I was mocking them. Which, to tell the truth, I would be.

anyway, its game related. Fur hats being game related only in Imp2, which Ive owned for a long time.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

A game that came out this year?
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

A PS3?

I bought one the other day. Motorstorm is awesome. Having some problems getting online though, due to the weird nature of my building's network. I'll get around to it, although I almost never play online.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

You caved in and got an Xbox 360 and Bioshock?
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Grand Theft Auto?
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                A game that came out this year?
                No not quite, youre warmer than Aggies post above though.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  A PS3?

I bought one the other day. Motorstorm is awesome. Having some problems getting online though, due to the weird nature of my building's network. I'll get around to it, although I almost never play online.
                  nah, Im thinking maybe breaking my PC purity and getting a PS2, cause Guitar Hero seems like something the teens like, and DDR is still the rage at POTMs school, and then I might try out a console game or two. But thats NOT what we got, and we're much further from a current gen console.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

No.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                      Grand Theft Auto?
                      Well in a sense youre getting closer, as youve at least named a really big, well known game series.

But in other ways youre very cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                        I'll probably pick up Bioshock next week.

The PS3 is truly awesome. It's a beautiful machine. The interface is gorgeous and one of the best I have seen. I've been sitting in front of it watching the wonderful visualizations as it plays Brian Eno's Apollo Atmospheres album.

I bought Cruel Intentions on Blu Ray (not much selection yet) and seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar in HD makes me want to do her even more.

Strangely enough, after ****ing around with the network settings and getting no joy, it has suddenly decided to work, just as I was going to complain to the building manager.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Well in a sense youre getting closer, as youve at least named a really big, well known game series.

But in other ways youre very cold.
                          WoW?
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

C&C3
                            While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

The Total War bundle
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X