XBOX 360 LIVE Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360 LIVE Question

With PC Games, some allow you to make scenarios, basically alter text files to suit yourself.

I was wondering if this is possible with XBOX 360 LIVE Games?

I didnt know if perhaps a converter program might be available.

For the record, I own my system and games and am not talking warez or any sort of Illegal activities.

Just curious.

Where I am going is was hoping to see if somehow I could make it so MADDEN 08 could be save mid way through a game.

Thanks

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Buy madden 08 for the pc (it allows in game saves)

I doubt that sort of modding is possible (even on the PC). Madden is not made to be moddable outside of music tracks and art... and EA certainly would not appreciate the reverse engineering that is needed for what you suggest

Unfortunately EA is not one of those companies like Blizzard or Firaxis that makes games extremely moddable...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      Buy madden 08 for the pc (it allows in game saves)

I doubt that sort of modding is possible (even on the PC). Madden is not made to be moddable outside of music tracks and art... and EA certainly would not appreciate the reverse engineering that is needed for what you suggest

Unfortunately EA is not one of those companies like Blizzard or Firaxis that makes games extremely moddable...
      Thanks Snoopy369
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Consoles are not flexible in this area, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
        X