Buy this ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy this ****

Homepage for SCS Software’s corporate webpage, presenting an overview of the company’s statistics, projects, and testimonials from our customers and staff.

Gameplay video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8skC...elated&search=

That is just pathetic...........
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

What about this one?

Comment

Nope - the bus is sadder - no idea why - but it is.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Hey, at least it looks like the game actually works.

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

I just played some of the bus game. I have to say, it is amazing, though not without its faults:

1) The bus' physics make little sense
            2) it is harder, and much more boring, than you'd think
            3) as long as you have a turn signal on, you can do a lot of illegal things

On the plus side,

1) you drive a BUS, a veritable symbol of manliness.

8/10

Best feature on the site:
            "Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody."

I admire the balls it took to greenlight this thing.
            Last edited by Wiglaf; August 6, 2007, 01:19.

Comment

not much more boring than making your sim go to the bathroom..

I think spike took over my body for a moment..nooo
              While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Can you run over pedestrians? Smash into cars? Reenact the Speed bus jump?

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                    Can you run over pedestrians? Smash into cars? Reenact the Speed bus jump?

Don't think so..............

Comment

no/yes/no

This game is interesting for all of 10 minutes, tops. (the time it takes you to figure out no/yes/no)

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
                        not much more boring than making your sim go to the bathroom..

I think spike took over my body for a moment..nooo
                        It must have felt good with your IQ doubling and all.

Comment

I did feel a slight bursting at my temples...then it was gone.
                          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X