Punkbuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster

Anyone else noticed pnkbstra.exe and pnkbstrb.exe in your system processes? They lag your computer like hell when you're gaming. These are test versions of Punkbuster and get installed on my computer every time I start Call of Duty. Apparently the releaser (Even Balance) thinks it's a-okay to install these without my permission...
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

From what i've read it's a common problem... try updating it, i guess. Other than that not a lot you can do...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
    X