warp rogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warp rogue

Has anybody played this game before? If so, do you know if I can sell things for credits?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Free, secure and fast downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory - SourceForge.net

Is that it? And erm no I haven't so er.......shrug? The screenshot looks pretty hardcore....and "?" brings up a help screen. lol are you getting so disenchanted with mainstream gaming UR?

Whats your impressions of it(compared to other rogue-u-likes etc?) so far?

Comment

It's okay, being a simplified version of rogue. Hey, don't knock roguelike games

The last game I bought was GalCiv 2. Not terribly impressed with the design, even though I feel that Stardock is a company worth supporting in general.

Before that Civ 4. Not bad, still needs more improvement in gameplay. Well, the changes I am hoping for probably won't appear, seeing how they would require scrapping the old model and replace it with a more realistic one.

Strangely I have been playing old games lately...
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
      X