Eve Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I downloaded it last night. Its a gorgeous, fun game. And it seems full of interesting possibilities. And the sci-fi setting is a breath of fresh air. No elves, finally! However, its definitively not for those who like to explore and discover new places. I'm not sure there's a story either, or how the quests compare to other games.

But I sense a dangerous timesink. There was a guy in an article Cronos posted in another Eve thread that spent 40 per week taking care of his virtual company! What a dumbass!
      Last edited by Nostromo; December 19, 2007, 01:35.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

There is definitely a story.. and pretty deep. But in all honesty, the story of the players is more important then the background (NPC) story.

Players do interact with the NPC story also though (I am in a Minmatar paramiilitary corp).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

get with a corporation, it is the way that most peopel keep laying.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Just got done spending the last couple of weeks in Syndicate, it was a nice return to my old stomping grounds. 0.0 rats, and crokite are still lucrative as ever. And the pew pew never seems to stop I wish I could work the agents but I got too plex happy in Faction War and tanked my Pirate standings. That and Gallente/ Minmatar Cosmos did it. (It was nice for research agents though)

Anyone still playing?

Aravorn in game.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Ive seen that before its hilarious
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

And disturbingly on the nose from what I've seen.

Some of the Eve fans who posted above used to tout the fact they could watch TV and read whilst playing as a feature.

Comment

I did that last night, it was quiet in game, so I watched Sunday Night Football while mining Crokite

Comment

Sounds fun.

Comment

Its definately better than one of those Themepark games that are all the same

Comment

Working...
                        X