• Show
Clear All

• Van Buren

Anyone else play this yet?

It's fun...sad it was cancelled.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

How do you play a cancelled game?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Download it?

"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Ok, this sure has some annoyances... I can't search anything (can't get anything from the dead people or anything), my character is crawling all the time (just because you saw a dog, doesn't mean you have to act like one). I can't talk to the body guard, I can't punch anybody and I have no idea where to go

... and why is it that my character runs around naked? Well... almost naked, she still has some panties on

And how do you turn off that annoying music?
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Why is there a game that's named after an unimportant president?

Comment

It was just a codename for Fallout 3.

There are only a few things that you can search. You should be able to get a lot from dead people too.

Comment

what is this?

It's not a full game is it? Just a few areas?

Comment

The tech demo for Fallout 3.

Comment

Armin van Buuren

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Man this could have been a great game.

I suppose Bethesda will go fully 3D like Oblivion and it will be crap.

Oh well.
                    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Yeah, that's what I fear too.

Comment

Having never played neither Fallout 1 nor Fallout 2, and actually liking Oblivion, I fear nothing. I am.........unafraud

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                          I am.........unafraud
                          You are a fraud
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

You are a fraud
                            Go troll somewhere else, LordSpam...you are boring
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                              Why is there a game that's named after an unimportant president?
                              The Aroostok war is one of the least commonly modeled conflicts in the gaming world, no?

Vive Le Republique de Madawaska!!!!
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                              X