BSG: Beyond the Red Line Demo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSG: Beyond the Red Line Demo.

Freespace 2 engine fighter game. My First death was me flying backwards shooting at a raider who was following me... and crashing into an asteroid.

nice.....but where is the blonde ???
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

in multiplayer:

MULTIPLAYER

So, you'd like to see how you measure up against the rest of the world? To get multiplayer working:
      1. Make sure your installation is up-to-date. Make sure you are connected to the Internet, then run BtRLDemoUpdater.jar or BtRLDemoUpdater.exe in the root installation folder. It's got the same layout as the installer, so you should have no problems with it.
      2. Register a multiplayer account here:

. Be sure to write down/remember your multiplayer account information.
      3. If you want to host multi games, you'll need to forward port 7808 to the machine you're playing on. If you don't know how to do this, you can look up your router on portforward.com.
      4. Start up the BtRL Demo, and click the Multi tab on the choose pilot screen and create a new pilot. Give the pilot the same name as the account you made in step 2.
      5. From the main menu, select Options, then click Multi at the top left. Make sure that the settings are:
      - TCP is selected, IPX is deselected.
      - You don't need to do anything with the IP box unless you're playing a Lan game.
      - Make sure /MULTIDATA is turned off.
      - Make sure PXO is turned on, and enter the account and password from step 2 into the appropriate fields. You can leave Squadron blank, it doesn't do anything.
      - Object Update should always be on Low, unless you're hosting, in which case it should be on High. We can not stress this enough! Most of the lag problems you experience will be due to someone not having the correct Object Update settings. During testing, we played ten-player dogfights with little to no lag. When one person switched to Medium Object Updates, the game was almost unplayable. Make sure that when you stop hosting, you switch back to Low Object Updates. Having Object Updates set to Low will not make the game any less beautiful.
      - Transfer Missions should be set to /MISSIONS, not /MULTIDATA.
      - Flush Cache should be set to Never.
      6. Hit Briefing, and you'll connect to the Multi Server and will be able to start playing.
      ok I'm lieing, she isn't in multiplayer.

Comment

Working...
      X