X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C&C 3 Clan, Please Join!

Hello, please join Clan IDF.

Website is www.clanidf.com

We are a C&C 3 clan, we have forums and we need members.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." — John Stuart Mill

Great thread!
    What?

Comment

What?

Comment

Great

I am guessing you are interested in joining?
        "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." — John Stuart Mill

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

C&C > CFC

C&C3 > C3C
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

First time i opened the thread the opening post was about John Edward's wife having cancer.

This is what i saw. Thread title was "lol"
              What?

Comment

Re: C&C 3 Clan, Please Join!

Originally posted by Wildbore
                Hello, please join Clan IDF.

Website is www.clanidf.com

We are a C&C 3 clan, we have forums and we need members.
                I remember you. We used to play CTP2 MP back in the day.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

???

I posted in the John Edwards thread, you must have read that message.

Anyone with eyes can see this is about C&C 3 Clan I am trying to recruit for.

If you don't care, then move along.

Comment

Re: Re: C&C 3 Clan, Please Join!

Originally posted by Oerdin

I remember you. We used to play CTP2 MP back in the day.
                    Yes, I remember you Oerdin. It is nice to see you still hang around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                      First time i opened the thread the opening post was about John Edward's wife having cancer.

This is what i saw. Thread title was "lol"
                      I saw the exact same thing. A little 'poly hiccup?

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Should this be moved to other games? and by the way have you guys got the demo to work on lan play(hamachi,hacked demo,etc)?

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                          Should this be moved to other games? and by the way have you guys got the demo to work on lan play(hamachi,hacked demo,etc)?
                          I think this should stay in off-topic. And no we haven't really messed around much with the demo, the real thing is going to be out soon so we will go from there.

Comment

Other games forum.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

As said, wrong forum. Have moved to Other Games.
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                              X