X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the X-Box 360?

Comment

Everyone else.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

According to Microsoft, 14-year olds. And, judging by the quality of chat on Xbox Live, I'll say it's probably retarded 14-year olds (and Asher, of course).
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I don't play random XBL games with retarded 14-year olds. Although I have noticed since the Wii's launch, these's less of those around on XBL.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Although I have noticed since the Wii's launch, these's less of those around on XBL.
            Uh-oh... that's trouble for Microsoft. Like I said, that's their target audience.
            I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

"Nintendo executives probably **** colorful daisies."
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX

Uh-oh... that's trouble for Microsoft. Like I said, that's their target audience.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
                  According to Microsoft, 14-year olds. And, judging by the quality of chat on Xbox Live, I'll say it's probably retarded 14-year olds (and Asher, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    I don't play random XBL games with retarded 14-year olds. Although I have noticed since the Wii's launch, these's less of those around on XBL.
                    News just in: Microsoft fanboi admits that the X-Box 360 is losing its core customer base to the rival wii.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      News just in: Microsoft fanboi admits that the X-Box 360 is losing its core customer base to the rival wii.
                      The average age of the Xbox 360 customer is the late 20s.

Comment

Yeah it is now because all the young people left for the wii.

Comment

Even if that was the case, I'd welcome that.

Comment

more wii gimmickry

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

nintendo did pioneer the 'hands free' controller for disabled people.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                              X